Sunday 27 April 2014

Teachers Want More

Teachers Building Society have changed their BSA Mortgage instructions to require more post completion documents from their conveyancing panel. 

The following documents are now required by the society: TID, the Original Mortgage Deed (with the Solicitors Certificate completed) If applicable Consent to Mortgage forms, NHBC documentation and Indemnity Policies. 

With regard to Leasehold properties we the Society requires a copy of the Lease, Notice to Freeholder. With regard to Buy to Let properties they  require the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and the Undated Rental Mandate.

Standard documents for the Teachers Building Society conveyancing panel are available from

No comments:

Post a Comment